MASON STREET GRILL CLEANCARE PLEDGE
The Mason Street Grill CleanCare Pledge is an all-encompassing health and safety initiative created by Marcus Hotels & Resorts, that incorporates industry best practices and protocols for cleanliness, sanitization, and operations of our hotels and restaurants. As needs and requirements evolve, so will our Mason Street Grill CleanCare Pledge. The Mason Street Grill CleanCare Pledge is comprised of four main initiatives, including increasing sanitization, the use of personal protective equipment (PPE), the practice of social distancing, and low-to-no contact interactions between our guests and associates.
What You Can Expect at Mason Street Grill
- As per the City of Milwaukee Mask Mandate, issued on July 13, 2020, a mask or face covering is required in the common areas of the restaurant. Once seated, the mask can be removed. If a mask is needed, please request one at the Host Stand. Milwaukee Code s. 62-8.
Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Restaurant surfaces will undergo frequent cleaning, with extra focus on disinfecting high-touch surfaces and restrooms with EPA approved products and methods.
- Touchless hand sanitizer stations will be located throughout the restaurant for your use and convenience.
- Each table will be cleaned and sanitized prior to seating you and your group including all chairs, tabletops and high-touch areas.
- You will find managers and associates wearing personal protective equipment, including masks. Additionally, all Mason Street Grill associates will have their temperature taken when they arrive to work each day.
Low-to-No Contact Interactions
- You are encouraged to stay approximately six feet from associates and other guests. In our dining rooms, you will find tables already staggered for an increase of space. Servers at your table will maintain a distance of three feet.
- Indicators have been strategically placed on the floor to easily social distance if a brief wait is necessary.
- Clear protective screens have been placed throughout the restaurant where regular interaction with Mason Street Grill associates occur, such as the host stand.
- We will offer digital menus accessible through smartphones and single-use disposable menus when needed.
- We have transitioned to single use condiments. Additionally, fresh, sanitized glassware will be offered with all beverage refills.
- COMING SOON! Contactless payment.
- Mason Street Grill is excited to offer curbside pickup as an alternative to dining in. Simply call to place your order and then text us when you arrive. The designated pickup location is on Jefferson Street, next to the Mason Street Grill street entrance.
- As valet parking requires contact beyond what is currently recommended, valet will not be available at this time. Please proceed to our parking garage entrance on Mason Street for self-parking. There you will find elevators to take you to the first floor of the hotel and the Mason Street Grill entrance by following the signs.
In response to the COVID-19 pandemic, Mason Street Grill has established the above enhanced health and safety measures for all of our guests and associates. However, an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. By visiting Mason Street Grill, you voluntarily assume all risks related to such exposure. You must follow all posted instructions and directions from our associates while visiting the restaurant to help minimize the risk of spreading COVID-19. We look forward to welcoming you on your upcoming visit.